AMARA VACANZA GRAND INN CALANGUTE
Enjoy the enduring lure of Goa with your stay at Amara Vacanza Grand Inn, the perfect pick for an intimate relaxed gateway. It is situated near famous Calangute beach, where markets and major attractions of Goa are just a blink away. It is a place for family or friends retreat and for leisure travelers. Get thrilled with water sports, place your feet on soft sands, shimmering waters and sit under swaying palms at Calangute beach.View More
₹7,500/nightExperience the warmth and comfort in our spacious well-ventilated premium rooms with an attached private balcony. It can accommodate two adults and two children. Awaken refreshed from a restful night in a king size bed giving you a home like feel. A separate work area and a comfortable sofa, add to richness of the room. Each room offers standard amenities which include 40-inch LED TV, electronic safe, iron, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, complimentary bottled water, hair dryer and other toiletries, everything is in place to furnish all your needs. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Publish Rate (Taxes as applicable)
(1st Oct 2019 to 19th Dec 2019 and 20th Dec 2019 to 5th Jan 2020)
( 1st Mar 2020 to 30th Sep 2020)
|Premium Room||Room Only Rate||INR 5,000 + tax||INR 4,000 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast||INR 5,500 + tax||INR 4,500 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner||INR 6,500 + tax||INR 5,500 + tax|
- A Welcome Drink on Arrival ( Non Alcoholic )
- Accommodation in Well appointed Air-Conditioned room with Private Balcony
- Buffet meals as per plan at our Multicuisine Restaurant
- Two bottles of mineral water everyday
- Complimentary Use of swimming pool (Proper swimming costumes compulsory)
- All rooms are equipped with Mini bar (Chargeable) & Safe Locker
- Complimentary use of Tea/Coffee maker.(replenished once daily).
- Exclusive 10% discount on Big Daddy Casino Entry fee*
- Free Wi-Fi to all our in-house guests
- Children between 0-5 years are given free accommodation and will share the bed with adults.
- Childr en between 5-10 years will be charged INR 1000 (Room Only) or 1500 (Room with Breakfast) plus tax per night and will Extra Bed.
- Children above 10 years have to mandatorily take an extra bed and will be charged and treated as an adult.Extra bed charges are INR 1500 Plus tax including Breakfast
Terms and Conditions :
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable as per the Govt. Notification.
- Prices/ offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion, without prior notice.
- Please be certain to enquire for other offers and group rates.
- All Guest Must carry Valid Photo Id Proof while travelling, Accommodation can be denied if suitable proof of identification is not
presented at check-in
- Breakfast is served daily in the Restaurant between 08:00 am to 10:30 am.
- Dinner is served daily in the Restaurant between 08:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Check-in time is 1.00pm, Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Guest who wishes to c/in before this time, subject to applicable extra charges
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of Final Confirmation email
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. Credit Card and Debit Card are also accepted.
- 100% advance deposit required to guarantee booking.
- If cancelled or modified 30 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 30-15 in advance from the date of arrival, one night retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 15 Days in advance from the date of arrival then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- 100% Cancellation may be applicable in High Season and Long weekend Dates
- All disputes subject to Goa Jurisdiction.
Leisure Facilities, Sports and Recreation
General Room Facilities
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the following information:
- The hotel accommodation can be used only by the person registered at the reception.
- Room visits are not allowed. For any meetings with your guests, please use our public areas: Lobby Bar, Lounge Bar or Restaurant.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into any hotel area.
- Washing and drying in the room is not allowed. Please use the hotel cleaning service for this.
- Bringing and consuming food and drinks or ordering from external catering services is not allowed in rooms or any other hotel areas for sanitary reasons.
- Please close the door when leaving the room. You do not need to return the room card when leaving the Hotel. However, please return the room card upon check-out.
- Cooking or any other way of preparing food in the room is not allowed.
- Unless your valuables, money and documents are not stored in the room safe with personal password, the Hotel cannot guarantee their safety.
- In case of card loss, please immediately inform the reception. Lost key will be charged at Rs 1000 per piece.
- In case you wish to leave the Hotel later than planned, please inform the reception by 10.00. Check out time at the latest 11.00.
- Check-out time is 1100hrs; Check-in time is 1400hrs and staying in the room after 11.00 will be extra charged. Before or at designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account.
- Please allow 20 minutes check out time to facilitate.
- Please do not create noise which could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors and public areas, especially in the period from 10.00 PM to 8.00 AM.
- Please immediately inform the reception of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
- Please keep the equipment and furniture safe. We will be forced to charge you any intentional damage caused during your stay.
- Prior to leaving the room, please check if you have closed the tap in the bathroom.
- Please do not enter the hotel public areas dressed inappropriately, e.g. in your pyjamas, underwear, swimming suit, etc. Walking in any public area of the hotel without footwear and in slippers is not allowed.
- Please note that you should be dressed appropriately during your visits to our restaurants.
- Pets are not allowed in Hotel
- Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for your use during your stay at the hotel and you are kindly requested not to take them out.
- Swimming pool Opens 8am-8pm
- Proper swimming costume is mandatory Swimsuit (female), Swimming trunk (male)
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged at a full nights stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
- Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.