AMARA MUSSORIE THE PERFECT GATEWAYAmara The High Walls is the perfect place to experience Mussoorie and its surroundings Amara The High Walls, Mussoorie a Luxurious Hotel invites you to enjoy the World Class Amenities, Located on the Mall Road near Library Chowk, it is secluded enough to offer sufficient privacy and peace to its guests. The views from the rooms give an overwhelming sight of Doon Valley and mountains. Each rooms window offer a breath-taking & picturesque view to the nature lovers. Our main aim is to provide the world class comfort and privacy to our guests. . Amara The High Walls offers guests View More
Indulge in a luxurious accommodation with the impeccable service at Amara comfort. Unwind after an exhilarating day in Mussoorie with a LCD television with DTH connection and luxury bedding. Perfect for two, enjoy the specialized in-room amenities with a touch of the Luxuriuos Hotel. Order a meal to your room at any time of the day In Room Amenities Offers : Hot & Cold Water, Complimentary Toiletries, Complimentary 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Everyday, Satellite Television, Tea & Coffee Maker in the room, Mini Bar & Locaker, Air Condition & Complimentary Wifi
₹8,500/nightThe Rooms are richly appointed double bedded spacious rooms and are furnished with comfort in mind. These rooms are designed for those discerning travelers looking for upper crust accommodation at great prices. Thoughtful room amenities include blackout drapes to give you total privacy. Most of these Rooms are having Doon Valley View. Subtle lighting and other creature comforts accentuate the comfortable feel one gets in these rooms. Other amenities include an attached Bathroom, Hot and Cold running water, Telephone In Room Amenities Offers : Hot & Cold Water, Complimentary Toiletries
₹8,500/nightAmara Family Suite Room has one of its kind rooms, setting a class apart in the town, we standalone in the market offering distinguished services. Our room gives you a delightful stay. See the gallery images for your own satisfaction. Bath rooms and Toilets are very clean and shiny. These Rooms Encapsulate 2 Beds Marked By Their Exclusivity. In Room Amenities Offers : 4 Bedded Room, Hot & Cold Water, Complimentary Toiletries, Complimentary 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Everyday, Satellite Television, Tea & Coffee Maker in the room, Mini Bar & Locaker, Air Condition & Complimentary Wifi
Publish Rate (Taxes as applicable)
|PEAK ROOMS||RATE PLANS||REFULAR SEASON
( 16th July 2019 – 19th Dec 2019 and 6th Jan 2020 -14th April 2020)
(15th April -15th July and 20th Dec to 5th Jan)
|Comfort Room||Room Only Rate||INR 4,000 + tax||INR 7,500 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast||INR 4,500 + tax||INR 8,000 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner||INR 5,000 + tax||INR 9,000 + tax|
|Premier Luxury Suite
||Room Only Rate||INR 5,000 + tax||INR 8,500 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast||INR 5,500 + tax||INR 9,700 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner||INR 6,500 + tax||INR 10,000 + tax|
|Family Suite Room
||Room Only Rate||INR 7,500 + tax||INR 12,000 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast||INR 8,500 + tax||INR 13,000 + tax|
|Room Rate with Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner||INR 10,000 + tax||INR 15,000 + tax|
- Accommodation in well appointed AC Room
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu Meals as per plan
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day
- Daily 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
- Complimentary usage of Wifi
- Presently All Taxes as applicable
- Children between 0-5 years are given free accommodation and will share the bed with adults.
- Children between 5-10 years will be charged INR 1000 (Room Only) or 1500 (Room with Breakfast) plus tax per night and will Extra Mattress.
- Children above 10 years have to mandatorily take an extra bed and will be charged and treated as an adult.Extra Mattress charges are INR 1500 Plus tax including Breakfast
Terms and Conditions :
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable as per the Govt. Notification.
- Prices/ offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion, without prior notice.
- Please be certain to enquire for other offers and group rates.
- All Guest Must carry Valid Photo Id Proof while travelling, Accommodation can be denied if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in
- Breakfast is served daily in the Restaurant between 08:00 am to 10:30 am.
- Dinner is served daily in the Restaurant between 08:00pm to 10:30pm.
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Check-in time is 1.00pm, Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Guest who wishes to c/in before this time, subject to applicable extra charges
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of Final Confirmation email
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. International remittances are made via SWIFT. Credit Card and Debit Card are also accepted.
- 100% advance deposit required to guarantee booking.
- If cancelled or modified 30 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 30-15 in advance from the date of arrival, one night retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 15 Days in advance from the date of arrival then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- 100% Cancellation may be applicable in High Season and Long weekend Dates
- All disputes subject to Goa Jurisdiction.
General Room Facilities
General Room Facilities
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the following information:
- The hotel accommodation can be used only by the person registered at the reception.
- Room visits are not allowed. For any meetings with your guests, please use our public areas: Lobby Bar, Lounge Bar or Restaurant.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into any hotel area.
- Washing and drying in the room is not allowed. Please use the hotel cleaning service for this.
- Bringing and consuming food and drinks or ordering from external catering services is not allowed in rooms or any other hotel areas for sanitary reasons.
- Please close the door when leaving the room. You do not need to return the room card when leaving the Hotel. However, please return the room card upon check-out.
- Cooking or any other way of preparing food in the room is not allowed.
- Unless your valuables, money and documents are not stored in the room safe with personal password, the Hotel cannot guarantee their safety.
- In case of card loss, please immediately inform the reception. Lost key will be charged at Rs 1000 per piece.
- In case you wish to leave the Hotel later than planned, please inform the reception by 10.00. Check out time at the latest 11.00. Check-out time is 1100hrs; Check-in time is 1400hrs and staying in the room after 11.00 will be extra charged. Before or at designated Check-out Time, please allow our Housekeeping Staff to check your room. Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account. Please allow 20 minutes check out time to facilitate.
- Please do not create noise which could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors and public areas, especially in the period from 10.00 PM to 8.00 AM.
- Please immediately inform the reception of any defects or faults in the room or possible dissatisfaction with the service.
- Please keep the equipment and furniture safe. We will be forced to charge you any intentional damage caused during your stay.
- Prior to leaving the room, please check if you have closed the tap in the bathroom.
- Please do not enter the hotel public areas dressed inappropriately, e.g. in your pyjamas, underwear, swimming suit, etc. Walking in any public area of the hotel without footwear and in slippers is not allowed.
- Please note that you should be dressed appropriately during your visits to our restaurants.
- Pets are not allowed in Hotel
- Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for your use during your stay at the hotel and you are kindly requested not to take them out.
- Swimming pool Opens 8am-8pm
- Proper swimming costume is mandatory Swimsuit (female), Swimming trunk (male)
- Rooms left in an uninhabitable state for incoming guest – for example lingering smell from market purchases, excessive mess, acts of vandalism – will be charged at a full nights stay and/or reimbursement of loss/cost of replacement.
- Bills must be settled on presentation, personal cheques are not accepted.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice and pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you all again in the future.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES